Friday, May 18, 2007

KILO GRAMS....


God, did you saw American Idol last night. Who would have guess that Melinda Doolittle would be booted our of the competition. She was so consistent among all the contestant.


I have always put my money on her since the first time i watch the first episode, but i guess then again LOOKS IS MORE THAT JUST PURE TALENT. How i hate when people discriminise other for thier looks. I read from other blogges in the US that they disciminate Melinda because she doesnt have the Idol looks. Well, so canteklah tu Fantasia Berrino. Tolonglah...


Tapi apa apa pun, its thier Idol, so what the heck. Its the Amecian people's lost. Gosh why am I so emotional for nothing kan. Sudahlah.


What i am trying to express this morning is that sometimes looks doesn't last. I remember when i first came to UPM to continue my studies GOSH everybody is thin. That is including me lah.. but now after all of us are working and leading our own life, all of us grew horizontally. The weight keeps going up and never really goes down.


I remember the last reunion i had with my friends in KL was last year. These are the people that i use to hang out after all of us graduated. It was like everyhody just blotted up like a balloon. So you see, its not how u looks like that counts but its who you are from the inside. No matter how beautiful or handsome you are by the end of the day its the motherboard aka your brain that counts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a piece of advice, hang tukaq gambar hang kat blog site hang tu... Nampak sangat gambar tu 'tangkap sendiri' Suruh la kawan u ambil gambar for u... nampak ok cikit.

Your sis,
London

Shahrina said...

Ha, I dah ada account dah, Nama dah boleh keluaq. So, macam mana lah after that? Tak faham lahhhhhhhhh