Tuesday, May 8, 2007

WE ARE BLESSED

3rd May ..... how i hate this date everyear. Sometimes we just want to forget some dates in our lives which brings alot of meaning. Well as you know its my date of birth and GOD I'M OLD.
yesterday when i browse tru someone blog i find out his poem, which i would like to share with u and maybe we could look at birthdays a little bit better and open.
I am getting OLDER..
Its my birthday Again.. ?
Current mood: lonely

I am getting OLDER..
Its my birthday Again.. Huh...?
Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special peopleWho love you,
and who care,
And others who've enriched your lifeJust by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never march back ,
Experiences great and small t hat have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
so, hey its my birthday so be glad .
HAPPY 39TH BITHDAY TO ME ....
banyaknye candle aku tahun ni hehehe. penuh satu cake.

No comments: