Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I miss you............Happy Fathers Day.

I know fathers days have just passed and it would be too late even to wish all fathers out there a happy fathers day. I for one, never celebrated fathers day because i grew up with a single parent. Yap my dad passed away a long time ago, sometimes i wonder how would it be like having him around, would things be different and would the future change..........
I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd
need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you





1 comment:

ND said...

i believed your dad is so proud of you if he is alive today. Having a son that survive well and most of all always put his family, friends first without fail.
nak banjir lah aku ne.....