Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A spontaneous decision

As you know , i tak jadi sambung belajar because my Dean decided that i should continue my studies in Bintulu instead doing it in Serdang. But i was always optimistic that something good should come out of this but who would think that i decided to go to UK instead.

Well actually the decision was made between me and Andy, hehee Me and andy make a pack that before one of us got married we would one day travel together and it seems that he is getting married next year ( ops sorry Andy another annocement lariiiiiiiiii...) so we decided that its just nice to go to UK this year, and kami pun amik kesempatang with my sister kat sana. So we can save on the accomodation and makan sikit sikitlah. After both of us made a decision i called my sister Inday in KL to inform her about my plans and Carlina step in my room and asked what is it about. I told her of my decision and she show interest in going as Carlina ni dah lama jugak nak jalan-jalan keluar Malaysia. Last year Carlina suppose to visit Phillipines but due to some minor romours about some coincident in Manila , dia pun tak jadilah pergi. I pergi je, berani mati ni hehehe. So this time she ask me if she can follow me instead, i ok je, so after that she text her husband and green light pun menyala. So jadilah kami 3 musketeer.

Then i called my niece Diding if she wants to come along with me but, to her dismay she refuse pulak sebab according to her dia ada banyak sangat kerja with Ryan wedding coming up, then yesterday morning she called me up again telling of her intention to follow , SOOOOOO ADUS RAMAINYA KAMI JALAN NI 4 ORANG ini sudah bagus the more the merrier kan. I supose to give Andy my money today but with my cramp schedule today ( ada practical student) i terpaksalah withdraw my money esok pulak.

Do you know whats my feelings right now, i feeling like in cloud nine. Bayangkan naik kereta to Brunei and singgah di Dubai barulah ke london, wow 3 negara i cover punyelah seronok kan. I hope things will come smoothly along with the journey.

I know this is a sign from God , so i thank God for all things happening in my life.

1 comment:

ND said...

the thing is we try to decide to go holiday together long time already at least once. we two never do it together.because it either i go with other people and u go with other people.we never decided where to go as long it is a holiday trip before your BEST FREN WEDDING.anyway im glad we decided..this should be the holiday of the year with very good frens together.you reckon?