Wednesday, March 5, 2008

10 Q's Model

Today i am going to elaborate a little bit about the motivational course i had with Dato' Dr. Haji Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah. One thing that he ask us is

1. Have u ever said thank you to ur mom "Mom thank you for giving birth to me" ( and
if you haven't you better start before its too late). Show her how she's worth to your life. Well I haven't done this yet but am going to.. even if it seems hard to open your mouth to tell my mum. I was brought up in a very conventional family where emotion is rarely spoken but only shown in actions, LOVE was never/rarely spoken. I remember the first timei heard my sister say i love you to his son Aaron, it chills me because that rare in my life, but i know that is something
special ( can i sms instead , but my mom doesn't read sms adus susahnya

2. Have you ever said thank you to ur spouse for marrying you, and that you are very
fortunate to've married him/her. ( Thank god I am not married " Aleluia... hehehe.

Next i am going to write about the 10 Q's to how you can improve yourself, the inner and outer you, but foremost before you do that , you gonna have to know who you really are. So Cikgu Dato' Dr Allan is going to talk that later okay.

No comments: