Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Bionic Women

I want to make an entry on this subject but i was so bz with my work and i forgot totally about it. So you've seen it and what do u think. Is the new Bionic women better than the old one ( Lindsay Wagner).

We were discussing this with one of my friend Shahrul and both agrees that the old Bionic women is better than the new one. I don't know but the new one doesn't seems realistic and it looks like the karate kid/women instead. The story line is lame and one things for sure the bionic women is not as good looking as the old one.

I remember when i was a kid, we literally beg my mum to let me see the series every week as we had a TV curfue and only manage to see one favourite series per week( but usually i would chose 2 because normally 6 million dollar man is on tuesday and bionic women is on Wednesday).Gila tak belajar dulu hehehe.



So this is the new BIONIC WOMEN still called Jamie Summers ( Daaaaaaaaa....)






This is the old one Lindsay Wagner.. she not only pretty but looks more realistic. I read recently that the series won a lot of emmies. wow patutlah. kan.

No comments: