Monday, April 14, 2008

Inter-related things.

Today here i am sitting in front of my computer doing nothing, i send my application to transfer to Serdang but our Dean is not around. I hope he would approve it so i can go on and continue my life with being afraid inside and outside the campus.

My car is still not ready ( its seems that the workshop i send my car , is doing thier work so slow) not like my previous workshop, and now i'm having problems with my motorcycle coz last week on Wednesday i got a punctured and i send my byke to our workshop just a simple work to be done and paid my boys RM 38.00 for only the tube plus another RM 10.00 for his work but then last friday he told me that the new tube he bought is also a faulty, and look at me in a blurry way .. nak duit lagilah tu. Then i told him to replace it with a new one and after that he was no where to be found. Geramnye aku but i keep my temper.. i guess with all that has been goind in my my life i slowly manage to control my temper.

This morning Carlina's insurance agent came and suggest for me to claim the 2 weeks im not working at my hospitalization. Entahlah dapat ke tak dapat yang penting claim je. I tried to pay my bills tru Maybank.2u but tak boleh pulak coz according to the call centre once u change ur card u need to reregister on Maybank2u.com. Adus dah berapa hb ni i belum bayar my bills lagi. Lewat dah ni. tengoklah maybe this afternoon i will try to bayar my bills and reregister for Maybank2u.

When is all of this going to end ya.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear bro alan,

kitak dah nak transfer serdang kah.. if it is for the best, i support you... just that UPMKB is not the same when ure not around.. bawak byk sabar k, u r really such a strong person inside and out.. i believe u can make it through the rain...

shahrul

Anonymous said...

Hi Allan...

Gosh soory to hear about ur accident :(

Do get well...