Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ist day cleaning up

Today i went to my Apt with my sister to do some cleaning up. Bought 2 broom each for the toilet and for the rest of the house and a mop ( Jadi cleaner kejap).

Well, do u want to know what my sister commented... she said as a fengshui expert hehee the location are all perfect. My room which is suppose to be on the southwest . the dining room the sitting room , my toilet and the kitchen. Practically the positioning of the house is good. WOW I'M HAPPY FOR THAT.

I show my sister Inday the roof top and she said that its money worth, i mean the apartment. That feels great and i was thinking of converting one the the room in a guess room and another room as a TV room, sebab my Tv is gedabak besar and it will be very cramp if i put it in my sitting room. OK jugak kan.

As for my things i hope that its on the way and i really really hope that it can reach KL faster. Susah betul ndak ada kereta ni.

No comments: