Thursday, June 5, 2008

My First field visit.

For the first time today, i went to my field with my colleague. I guess its true when they said its small. I think Bintulu is much better in terms of infrastucture but for me, i think that its good becuase i can do changes.

I guess we are catering alot with the Bachelor Pendidikan ( Sains Pertanian). Weird thing is , our place is very outdated as compared to Taman Pertanian. Another thing we do things in smaller scale. The rationale of it " Kuch nehi" i dont know.

Supposingly we are suppose to have around 5 workers with us, but i only see 1 indonesian workers with us. Apoo mcam mana nak kerja cam tu. Nantilah if i already settle , i snap some pictures. Oh by the way the Petrol cost around RM 2.70 nowadays. Mahal kan, i heard from my sister the cost going to shoot up to RM 4.00 by August. This requires us to ride a bike to work. Gila si Badawi bodoh ni. HAMPEH TAK GUNA LANGSUNG. Lepas tu buat statement kat tv and Newspaper , lepas tu buat muka bodoh, menyakitkan hati jak kan.

No comments: