Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Gosh..this songs bring up memories

I was doing my work a while ago and David Archuleta was singing tru my speaker and then it hits me how much it brings up sweet Bintulu Memories. He he me Kak Long and Zafri use to talk about the idols performance every week and often when we go out still talking about it.

It just struck me how much i missed the people in Bintulu. Dulu tak rasa sangat sebab with all the hectic schedule, but it rasa sangat. I guess after 5 1/2 years of being there and feeling like a part of them .. what else can u do but miss them. Shahrul now i know how u felt... I use to think maybe u dont mix around that much in the UK, but now i know why u felt so alone and lonely in UK. Sabar Shahrul.. keep the memories close to ur heart.

1 comment:

oon said...

now u know the feeling kan lan. not alone but lonely.