Monday, February 16, 2009

KL as its best.

One funny story i had yesterday when i went for the La Tour De Langkawi, i arrive in Dataran Merdeka early in the morning konon tu to beat the trafiq la, and sambil sambil tu nak amik picture for my blog. I've havent been to Dataran Merdeka ever since year 2000 ke or prelim in 1993 lupa lupa ingat lah pulak, tulah bagus jugak this blog coz u got to remember the dates and whats going on.

Then as i was taking my pictures my battery kong pulak. I remember there was a shop lot just below Dataran Merdeka and when i went down all i could see is just parking lot and lots of them. So i went to the inquiry counter and ask " Abg macam mana nak turun pergi bawah ye kat tempat kedai-kedai tu" he smiled at me and said " Abg kedai tu dah lama tutup sebab banjir hari tu .. lama dah" OPSSSSSSSSSS malunye aku he he , terasa pulak aku ni orang kampung.. I did'nt know that. When did that happen coz i remember last time i had lunch below the Dataran. Anyway he suggested that i go and buy my bat at a nearby & Eleven shop..

Punyelah aku malu.. guys this is for those who is as ignorant as me .. the kedai bawah Dataran tu dah tutup , lama dah tutup dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehehe. Pesal lah Tun Mahadhir tak bagi tau aku ek hehehe. I bet some of the KL people pun tak tau benda ni, especially yang tak pernah sampai Dataran tu.







No comments: