Monday, February 23, 2009

Siapalah mulut jahat ni.

I got a text today from our ex Finance Officer, He text me that he got some romour that i got him transfer to some other department coz of nonesense things happening in the faculty. I was so surprised.. WHY ME , WHAT DID I DO.

I hardly know anyone in the campus let alone talk about this matter. Who am i to talk about people in the faculty as i don't really know anyone. I guess i talked more to people in Bintulu then i talk to people in Serdang, and mostly i would only talk about things happening in Bintulu rather than people in Serdang since that i do not know anyone in Serdang.

What surprises me the most is that, they accuse me of things that i didnt even knew existed. Oh God!! Anyway i have talk our ex Officer and cleared things with him. Who ever spead this romours pleasela stop, i am just not in the liberty of taking a fight. Penat nak gaduh gaduh ni. I want to let my life in Serdang be as serene as i can be.

Tambah lagi pahala aku hari ni , orang dok mengata aku kan.
P.S. MALASNYA ADA ORANG MULUT LONGKANG NI KAN. MACAM SIAL JE.

2 comments:

oon said...

kitak tetap diva lan!

btw bukak2 blog ktk tok, terus beyonce melalak, kmk tgh menari ni oo oo oo (teringat beyonce, teringat ila hehe)

Anonymous said...

hehe , well its all of us single peps. Rul bila pulang mesia, kan air asia dah ada tok.