Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BILLS BILLS BILLS.



Tension sangat hari ni. I withdraw some money to renew my motocycle road tax today which cost me around RM 300.00 after i told the lady to reduce it from nearly 450. After i paid it off i was so happy that i made some savings.

Then when i reach home, and i try to switch on my beloved car, it just woul'nt start ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not the battery again. I just change the battery last year and now it spoilt again. So again i went to the same shop last year to ask for a price to replace it and he quoted RM 160.00 for a non liquid battery. PUHHHHH another RM 160.00 goes down the drain.

Pepandai je mr car ask for his share of my salary after i thrown some of it to my Bike. Benci benci. I told my friends both adik beradik nak duit bulan ni so i spend almost 500 for my car and motorcycle this month. tensionnye aku.

I just take it as Karma.. and believe that something good will come after this. I'm hopeful.

No comments: