Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WRITTERS BLOCK UNDONE.




I have the tendency to write these last few days. I guess the urgeness i have come back to tell you my story and how i feel, my walks of life and the path im taking, or its just the seasons greeting that makes me feel gloomy.

Gloomy ke.. no its not gloomy, the weather is gloomy. I spend most of my time in the office nowdays to finish my Desk File ( File Meja ) as i targetted to finish it before this end of the month, means i have to do it during aidiladha holidaysssss, tapi kan its okay coz i got nothing going on anyway.

I will be coming back to Tawau this 20th December and coming back to Kl again on the 2nd January. Excited hellllll yea.. i got a new niece that i havent seen and i'm moving to my new house next yearrrrrrrr.. Looking forward for new things in life.

No comments: