Monday, May 28, 2007

Why this happen..

I know this is very humiliating for us UPMers but i felt that this is an important topic, i got an email from illa from her student a while back. Her ex student (Graduated from Bachelor Science Bioindustry) send her an email almost everyday expressing her interest on taking the world by storm. Gosh!!! you should read this and see what you think..


Is it? Try tell me more about your research see weather I can help? Who know maybe I know somebody can introduce to you to get the geran? I dare promise but my younger brother is now selling his credit cards membership while waiting to enter university results. maybe I can told him your research and ask him try see weather got any bank interest in that? But I dare promise you because im not that closed with him, we always argue and I scare he will not help me but no harm to try.

How good if my mum think like you? She just keep asking me go for works, maybe she know me better also. He….he………because she said "the longer you are at house the lazier you are at home and you are not the type of person can works at shop; the work at shop is too much and too hard for you, I prefer you work outside! Everytimes you said you want work at shop just because you not yet handle all the task on your own and you don't know how hard the work is once you handle all, so you keep saying you want work at shop." Now I really realize her words, because she had gone to s'pore from 24-28/5, though im not handle over all her works but already can see how much her works is at home, at shop! without her, lunch also did not cook rice because no time and dad also not free. I don't know how to cook meal, im not my sister. He………he…………

That's why when mum was here she keep mumble, you ar………..you ar…….everything also don't want learnt everything also don't want did, just waiting me and wherever also I cant go because you all cannot handle my task; I want go anywhere also got to settle all the things for you all first before I can go!

Here I would like to show you the advertisement that I plan to apply from MARDI webpage. What is the meaning of Gred Q27? And how is the salary being categorised? For example, what is the salary for P1T2 and P2T2………? If I wan apply this job is it I just need to use my STPM certificate to apply only? If I apply this job, what is my salary will be?

So that wraps us the email to Fazila, what do u think guys. Is this a letter from a person that holds a degree.

No comments: