Monday, October 20, 2008

Dining room vs Kitchen.

Last Sunday i was busy at home with my gadget ( my drill, screw driver and hammer) putting my shelves rack. hehe i borrowed my sisters driller which she never use ( coz dia cakap susah nak pakai berat). So dengan kudrat aku hehe i manage to put up 3 rack, 2 in my kitchen and one in my store room.

I never thought that a driller would be so handy and easy coz i always think that its a very difficult thing to use, but after using and drilling my house.... walla senang pulak.

Thats my new Dining room plus the new lights i bought for on RM 30.00 hehe after i cakap ala ala indon with the indonesian sales girl and convince her that i am a bugis dapat discount 50% hehe seronok.



This is my new kitchen vs my dining room just put up the rack. ( penat ooooo pasang sendiri tu) hehe I never knew that the driller would be so easy to handle. hehe. pandai pulak aku kan.



Imagine there is a blind between the room ... that will be my next project.

1 comment:

oon said...

amboii kitak ni, mana2 rumah ktk mesti vogue! hehe i like!