Monday, January 19, 2009

Slow motion

Punyelah aku malas lately nak update my blog. I notice some of my freinds pun dah slow down, its either life is hectic or life is a bore.

Being in Serdang, things are going and running but what i miss most of all is being with my friends as what i use to do in Bintulu. Meeting Mat, Carlina , Ain , Sudirman and the rest of the gang. Meeting up for breakfast chatting until 2 hours, then meeting the rest of my tutor friends Sharul, Kak long , Jep. Those are the good old days ya.

If u ask me if im rested here.. i don't know coz i guess there is so much more to do. so much thing to see and most of all so much place to visit. so i guess all that i can do is just to sit back enjoy the ride and see what tommorow brings.

Oh btw American idol is here again. Kak Long if ur reading this .. i miss talking to u about idol every week. hehehe.

1 comment:

oon said...

miss you allan!

kmk sik dpt la cerita pasal American Idol, sbb dulu xde astro hahaha