Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A POEM.

i was browsing tru some things in the internet and found this poem along with 100 more poem they posted. Being from the science stream i just couldn't understand poem either its a English or Malay but this poem struck a cord inside me.



I FACE THE WORLD


I face the world with a smile, no one knows whats hid inside
they see happiness, They cant see all the tears I cried
When I'm alone I hurt, I hide so no one knows the real me
I try to fit in, for a while I do, But I slip out and run before they see
They want to play judge and jury and convict me, everyone has a say
I'm innocent yet, you judge me guilty, , why do they get a say they dont know me anyway


How can they judge me if what I've done is right or wrong?
In the end I just gave up, I knew my body heart and soul did not have long
where is the strength I know I once had? How can I find out when
I'm walking under dark clouds raining sad
They say life will go on, and I must learn to cope with this loss and live again
But how can they even know my pain and guilt without being where I have been.

Autum Skiles

No comments: