Thursday, October 30, 2014

I WANT TO BE ME..

I saw Fadzilla yesterday, yes she is here in Serdang. Actually she came for a self marketing Seminar held in The mines exhibition centre. The Seminar is about how to market oneself and according to illa.. the seminar also teaches us how to interact with god so that he will answer all our prayers.

I picked her up in a nearby hotel and went to have our lunch near Serdang, and she was excitedly talking about her course. As usual illa was so pumped up, feeling excited with her discoveries. She explain to me about being successful we have to  circle ourself with positive attitude people. I remember a book I read once " we are the 5 person closes to us". so means however positive we are but if we are surrounded by negative people, sooner or later their negative vibes will rub on you. That I know.

One thing that honestly have me thinking was how Fazila's thinking circle around wanting to be rich. I always believe when you focus yourself much on wanting a thinking and praying everyday for it.. soon God will render it to you. I know that soon fazila will have much as she wanted, ... then one thing she told me.. to present yourself like an old ape... ahhhhhhhhh don't show off otherwise people will feel that you are a threat, and somehow they will pull you down. Hm.. yes I know there is a truth in that ,  but to dress up like an old hag and appe.. nope not me. I  dress up not to impress but to make myself worth.. I dress up not because for other people I dress up because I love myself and I feel that I'm worth.

All I wish for illa is go go ahead. I'm with you all the way.. I guess it would be naïve for me to say that my aim in life is not to be rich or super rich, I settle to become average, but if God will that I became one.....THANK YOU LORD ALLELUIA but for me life is short and I'm enjoying every minute of it.  I know that it would be selfish or pathetic for me to say that que sera sera but I'm living my life in this moment... and enjoying what God has given to me everyday and every minute. Maybe its also up to priority .. mine is to be happy  and possibly helping people around me and maybe illa priority is someday to become rich.

Whats yours.. do u want to become rich and you have plenty of money in the bank or live a full life with a fair amount of money. tepuk dada tanyalah selera kan.

No comments: