Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A TRIBUTE TO MY BABY MYVI QTE71

I was thinking of posting this tribute to my Myvi a while back, my QTE 71 but I was so busy with work and sending my mum back to Phil sekejap that I forgot doing it.

Yes, my Myvi was my baby ,.. bought her in Bintulu in 2007 ( I think). The first time my agent handed me my Myvi car keys, it was one of the happiest days of my life. Upgraded from my BGD5429 kancil to my QTE71 myvi was a big accomplishment for me. I am not such a car guy but upgrading myself from a small car to a slightly big car makes me proud of myself ( tapping my back and said GOOD JOB U'VE UPGRADED URSELF FINALLY ).

When I bought my Beetle, I told my agent that I still want to use my old number if its possible.. I love my existing number QTE71 as it has so many significant meaning to me , and my agent told me that he can do it with a little bit of payment ( RM 650), according to him , my old car will have its own new number and my Beetle with come with my old number. All that I know my old myvi will be ___9433.

I share some great moment with my Myvi,
1. You have always been there for me... I remember the time with I got robbed and I drove u to the hospital .. bleeding with all cuts and bruises .. ( one of the reason I got you upholster to hide my blood on the car seat.
2. One good thing.. my Myvi never breaks down.. not even once.. well my kancil previously pun sama jugak.. I guess im such a good driver and my car seems to like me very much.

So to my old car,.. my beloved Myvi.. I owe you my life dear and I thank you for the 8 and half year we were together. My hope and dream is that you will find a good owner that will treat you the same way as I did. Thanks thanks and many thanks.. love you baby.

No comments: