Sunday, January 6, 2008

Ave maria.. we're on our way to say i do...( Ryan's wedding)

This year Christmas was different because this year we had a big Wedding within the family.. well its been ages since the last wedding that was Nonoy's by bro. Supposingly its my turn and next is Didings turn but i guess the two of us just would'nt give in to our singles thrown so Ryan bypass the two of us. Langkah bendul kan. tak pe.. Great things happen when u kena langkah bendul ni kan ding, She got a Golden hand and feet bracelet and myself.. i bought myself ( at my own cost tau heheh. ) a golden ring plus ... someone upstairs gave me a Nokia N95 hehe. Thanks you upstairs.. hehehe.

So the wedding is on the 29th of December at 11.00 am at Holy Trinity Catholic church.

Bride and grooms name : Ryan Blantocas Tiamson and Justina David.
Wedding planner: Amylyn Blantocas Tiamson @aka the sista.
Godfather and Godmother: Rodolfo Blantocas and Evelyn Blantocas Lajot ( me cousin and sista)
Bride's maid: Cystal blantocas tiamson and Libbing ( apa nama betul ko tu ya bing)
Myself: I'm the MC for the dinner at Emas Hotel.
and a few more ajk for the wedding ( my sister toto and my cousin Manay kena pecat sebab makan kat chuch tak cukup hehehe)




The wedding planner with the bride aka the sister in law, see the new Mercedes and the owner driver Jamil. hehehe. According to Jamil the bride told him . Tito i nerves lah then jamil said oh ya , ko nak jalan jalan dulu ka di bandar hilangkan nerves kau hehehe ... Funny kan.

The bride's maiden in Green dress. Macam konsep hari raya pulak kan.

The isle.


The walk ..



The I do's




Dah pun kawin.





The Tiamsons.. new edition. hehee. thanks boboy for the nice angle pic. Pandai ko amik pic just your hair. kan.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!at last i found u....Im one of ur cousins in the phils...
never been see each other for sure...im glad to view luckily ur pics...im the 4th child of late Mrs. wilma Tiamson saniel, the sister of ur father, Uncle Renato....although iv been in Malaysia way back 1996,but i was stil a kid then...by the way, im crizar t. saniel...im now a teacher in mindanao state university here in our province Tawi-Tawi...my two sisters and 1 bro are maried olredy..my other bro is now having his military training in Zamboanga city and stil single..just like me...i will be single 4ever...u know wat i mean...hehehehe...f u want to keep in touch..heres my no...09078171670.....i really wanted to see uncle renato...likewise my other siblings...but we have no means of contact with your father....i just hope that this gonna work...