Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Christmas presents.

Oh btw, happy 3 kings.. hehehe is that celebrated as well, i guess so, because according to my Sista we are only suppose to open up our presents during the 3 kings, that is today the 6th of January. So these are my presents this year:-




This is a Christmas decoration plate, with all the christmas ornaments around it. Love love it. Thanks Mat ICT love the plate.


This is a Christmas candle from Sharul, Scented lagi tu. Cool I love it.

This is from my mum, I told her that Christmas isnt like the older day, where you got a lot of photo album coz i need one to put all my London and Europe's pic so Walla... i got one. Now it really felt like the 70's


Gosh, BABOY... this is from my bro and sister in law. Its a pig head. Piggy bank. I suppose it brings good luck and much money for the coming year. Ong to merah. Thanks Nonoy and Bell, next year give me a bigger pig , this one is too small.




I LOVE THIS PRESENT.. This is from my Sista Inday, its a apa tu inday, lupalah pulak, but not only that its a Xmass ornaments it represented christmas too. My sista should know, Ada 4 candle for each week to be lighted before Christmas.




I love this one too... this is from diding. Its a Christmas Ornaments.. a Santa Clause.. I love Christmas ornaments.




This is the ultimate presents... Someone up above gave it to me. heheh thanks. Its a latest nokia N95 edition 8Gg.
Oh btw, my other sista Toto gave me a Lilian too fengshui book whick i finish reading on my way back from Tawau. Thanks for that too. Next year give me a golden pendentlah or a Hair dryier. hehehe. I need one.








No comments: