Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My rocky world...

I just got news today that my name was mentioned during the graduate school meeting last week, i was one of the students that didn't activity partake in my studies. I admit that recently i am really really off tract especially with my work ( my pile up work), my residence ( how troubled it has been lately) and then my studies ( how i am procrastinating my studies , just because I'm paying myself).

I felt that life is taking so much of me. This doesn't include my personal problems that I'm dealing with.. another comes another problem one after another. GODDDDDDD HELP ME. Everyday I'm praying for strength and wisdom, hoping that god would look upon me and guide me to a better me. Sometimes i felt waking up in the morning without any clear view of what i want in life. Have u ever felt hopeless and that your life has no meaning at all. Waking up in the morning asking yourself what is your purpose in life and what can you bring to make the world a better place, when everything crumbles.

I need to slap myself in the face and shake me up.. Allannnnnnnnn.. wake up !!!!!!!!wake up. !!!!!!!!!!!! pull yourself together. Compare your life with other people , you are farrrrrr better. so suck up and do nottttttt i repeat do not do this to yourself again. Be brave and pray for God's mercy everyday.

So, as i am writting this now,.. i will pull myself up and do the best that i can. No more procastinating and no more aliby. NO NO NO. no more .

No comments: