Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Would it be kind.

A few weeks ago something happen between me and a good friend of mine. She was about to go back to Bintulu after 4 years of study leave( u know who i meant right), but towards the very last week, we ( its was not we, coz i was not angry) she got so angry with me for one particular reason.

If you are reading this.. honestly i have nothing against u. I never devide my friends into categories .. all my friends are good freinds and i love all of you dearly. But i think we should support friends in times of trouble and i think she need us at this juncture coz she is having a hard time dealing with her divorce and the lost of her career. I was there for you when you need in lying down in the hospital feeling so helpless, not shutting my eyes even a minute coz i know u need me the most and yet you have the guts to say i never supported you all this while.

What crumbles me most of all is how everyone treat as if i'm the bad person ,when in fact the only thing i did was wanting nobody to be left out. nobody to be left behind. What would u feel if someday , you are in a bad situation and everyone ditch you behind.

Maybe i would sound so arrogant or selfish for not going with all of you during the weekend but i believe at least she is not left behind alone.. at least im left behind too and she wouldnt feel so bad. Don't get me back to the time how everyone cheats me and stab me from behind and you were one of the culprits, how hurtful i felt after all the years i've invested in our friendship. You told me you did it because you didnt want to take sides but u did.. at least this time round i didnt take anyone side, i didnt take yours and i didnt take L's side either.

I hope you would understand me. I care and love all my dearest friends and hurting each one of you means its hurts me as well but i have to take my stand .. nobody should be left behind. NOBODY SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE. Another friend of mine explain that , she have the right to choose who she wants to bring coz its her apartment and her weekend but is it to the expense of leaving another friend behind. What if that person is you........ what if the person that was left behind is you.. wouldnt you feel hurt.. OOHhhhhhhhhh never mind we wouldnt tell her.. if she doesnt know wouldnt hurt her.. what if she knewwwwwwwwww.

Think about it... what if someday the one left behind is you..

No comments: